Millennial sensation and rapper Kwesi Arthur is keeping people all around the world hooked to him as he keeps dropping hit tunes back to back.
The single talks about his journey up the mainstream and how he relates to people in respect to his vibe. The captivating visual for this tune was shot in Los Angeles.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Wutah – I Do (Prod. by Grade Wan)
- Kumi Guitar – Kaba (Tribute) feat. Smart Nkansah & Bless (Prod By Linkin)
- Mugeez – Six In Da Morning
- Jahvillani – FaceTime
- Chiki Africa – Make Up Free
- Guru – My Girl ft. Samini
- Bosom P-Yung – Don’t Trust
- Ebony’s mother pleads with media not to stop playing her songs
- Chronic Law – Hold It Out Ft. Don Pree
- Shatta Wale signs 3-years management deal with Zylofon Music