Ghanaian rapper and singer, Kweku Darlington has finally premiered the official music video to his previously single captioned “Sika Kankan“.
Out of nowhere, the talented hit-maker surprises his fans and listeners with a mid-tempo song with a playful bounce titled ‘Sika Kankan’, an twi phrase which translates ‘Dirty Money’ in literal term.
You Might Also Like: Kweku Darlington – Sika Kankan
The Jay Scratch produced song, ‘Sika Kankan’ addresses a very common stereotype in most Ghanaian communities where a successful young man or woman under the age of 30 years is believed to have accumulated their wealth through dubious means.
-- TOP TRENDING DOWNLOADS --
- Black Sherif – Kwaku The Traveller
- Camidoh - Sugarcane (Remix) Ft King Promise, Mayorkun & Darkoo
- Kwaw Kese – Win Ft Sarkodie
- Amerado - Metua Ft. Kuami Eugene (Prod by Apya)
- Malcolm Nuna - Talk Talk Ft Black Sherif, Yaw Tog, Kofi Jamar, Kweku Flick
- Darkoo - Always ft Black Sherif
- KiDi - Touch It (Remix) Ft Tyga
- Lasmid - Sika (Remix)Ft Kuami Eugene
- Sista Afia – Asuoden ft. Kuami Eugene
- Donzy – We Dey Together Ft Medikal
- Amerado - Abotr3 (Patience) ft Black Sherif
- Kwesi Arthur - Different Ft Medikal (Prod. by Shadxw)
- Shatta Wale - Jail Man (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Strongman - Girl No ft Kofi Mole x Kweku Flick
- Yaw Tog - Sei Mu (Prod. By Khendi Beatz)
- Stonebwoy - Greedy Men
- Kuami Eugene - Shake (Afro Highlife Ep)
- Kwabena Kwabena - Konkonsa Ft. Shatta Wale