Self-acclaimed ‘King of Kofcity’ music, Koo Ntakra brings us this smooth highlife piece; he calls Abrabo, literally meaning Life.
The young rapper shows his versatility as a musician with this Nana Kwame Ampedu inspired rhythm fused with modern day highlife strings sees the artist telling a story of his past deeds which he vows to refrain from going forward and live for the better.
A piece put to together to advice the youth of how critical we need to take care of our lives and refrain from negative things that hinder progress in life. Abrabro was produced by UK based Ghanaian producer, WaRE and recorded and mixed by Qhola Beatz in Ghana.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Opanka ft Tekno – Pana (Refix)
- I Am not Into Music Because of An Award – Mary Yab
- Lipstic – So Me Mu (Hold Me) (Prod By D’Bruce)
- O’Kenneth & Reggie – Can’t Go Ft. Skyface SDW & Chicogod
- Anamon – Kooko Aduro (Prod by Joecole Beat)
- Baza – Oye
- Gh Poki – Food Sermon (2nd Sermon Cover)
- Nana Quame – Medo
- Dammy Krane – Ohema ft. StoneBwoy x Demarco
- Maleek Berry – Work (Rihanna Refix)