After a long break from the Ghana Music One of our Greatest Hiplife Giants is back with another banging tune.
Big Joe Frazier which Ghana music lovers and fans know him in the late 1990’s but has be off the news since then. Joe Fraizier is now a committed, born again & spirit filled Christian who has decided finally to use his gift and talent as a musician and a rhyming raps to win souls and promote the kingdom of Jehovah.
Big Joe Frazier has release a new tune which is titled “TAATAA” Taataa is an Asante Twi word which in translation to English means “LEAD ME” just as a child to walk right. The song in detail talks about his past years of drunkenness and alcoholism and his later divine and heavenly encounter with the true God. Production credit goes to Harpsi of pokalus Recording studio. Without much talk get your copy of this tune below..
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Stonebwoy – Putuu Freestyle (Pray) (Remix) Ft. Rémy Adan
- Kweku Flick – King Of Melodies
- Odefuor Kofi – Efie Akoko Ft. Joemex (Prod. By Lavn Mix)
- Shatta Wale – Hmmm Chale Ft Ara B (Official Music Video)
- Omar Sterling (R2Bees) – Bright City Lights (Prod. by Bali)
- Shatta Wale – Our Names (Prod By Da Maker)
- Kofi Mole – Mole Monday Ep3 (Smile)
- Adekunle Gold – Born Again Ft Fatoumata Diawara
- Eugy & Medikal – Osu Freestyle
- Eugy – Down ft Efya (Home Run Ep)