Fast-rising Ghanaian Afro-hiphop /Afro-beat artiste; HEARTMAN is set to visit various media houses
within the nation’s capital city, Accra for interviews.
The aim of this tour is to help expand the artist’s fan-base, showcase his creative art to the masses, let
individuals know what to expect before the end of the year and also create a monumental mark in the
minds of the people.
HEARTMAN is the first signee on BelJam Records owned by Ghanaian songstress Mzbel.
He was recently outdoored and has released his first single tagged ‘For You’ which is currently receiving
several airplays and booming on various social media networks.
The team of HeartMan see this as a stepping stone, and intends to make the brand a household name
within the country and push this creativity to the rest of the world, as he sets Ghana on the center of the map.
For More Information
Facebook : Heartman Music
Twitter : Heartman_music
Instagram : Heartman_music
Snapchat : Heartman_music
Tiktok : Heartman_music
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Youtube : https://youtu.be/OmnHO1OC9DM
Audiomack : https://audiomack.com/
Soundcloud : https://soundcloud.com/
-- You Might Also Like --
- Akoo Nana – Dem Go Talk (Prod By Chapter Beatz)
- Kweku Darlington – Baabi Awu
- Tommy Lee Sparta – Killy Prospeed (Prod. by Lockecity)
- DJ Latet – Daughters of Glorious Jesus Mixtape (Worship & Praises Songs)
- Sarkodie – S.H.O.U.T (Mixed By PossiGee)
- Camidoh – Dance With You Ft Kwesi Arthur
- Lilwin – Edankyeem (Prod by 925 Music)
- GuiltyBeatz – How Long Ft. Cina Soul & Mr. Eazi
- Epixode – This Matter (Official Music Video)
- Skales – Body ft. Sarkodie