Big Annoucement: Edem enters politics, readies to contest in NDC primaries
Edem, a well-known rapper, has taken to social media to make an eye-catching declaration that he intends to pursue a political office as a member of the opposition party, National Democratic Congress (NDC). On March 21st, in a Facebook post, he revealed that he will be making a significant announcement the following day, along with a flyer showcasing his affiliation with the political party and potentially his intent to run for office.
“BIG ANNOUNCEMENT TOMORROW 4 PM. #Gogetem #FullyActive”, he posted.
Edem, previously known as Ayigbe Edem, is a celebrated Ghanaian musician and performer. He was recognized with the Best International Act-Africa award in 2015 by the Black Canadian Awards in Canada. In 2006, he released his first radio hit single titled “Witine Woshi,” which means “we came and they ran” in English. The song quickly gained popularity in his region, bolstering his reputation in the music industry.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Shaker – Fi ft Edem & Raquel (Prod By MagNom)
- Prince Bright (Buk Bak) – Pray (Prod. By The Way)
- Bosom P-Yung – Acheampong Boys (Full EP)
- Gabbyblaq Ft Willie Maame – Akuaba (Official Video)
- D’Banj – Avocado ft. Burna Boy & CheekyChizzy
- Flavour – Bestie Ft Larry Gaaga
- D Cryme ft D-Black – Mbaa Mu (Prod by. Qweccy Plus Riddim)
- Lord Morgan Ft. Edem – 1Man (Prod By Mix Master Garzy)
- Jahmiel – Signs Of The Times Ft. Bugle
- Koo Ntakra – Beast (Prod by GHG)