YCee returns with not just a new single but a mini project, an EP titled “Love Drunk”.
Following the success of the single ‘Aunty Lovina’ featuring Patoranking, Ycee release ‘Love Drunk EP‘.
According to the rapper, “It’s been 2 years since my last body of work and now I am more than excited to finally share with you all my brand new EP #LOVEDRUNK featuring collaborations with @dwillsharmony @patorankingfire and production credits from @smyleymusic @itsadey @atgmusick @guiltybeatz and @cteabeat all tracks mixed and mastered by @michael_synx “
On Love Drunk, Ycee memorialises the differing phases of a blossoming romance with focused reflection. Eschewing the stylistic pluralism that defined 2019’s Ycee Vs Zaheer, the Afro-fusion star settles on a minimalist pairing of neo-R&B and Afrobeats influences that complement his breezy lyrics, creating an immersive universe built around electro-influenced beats (“Abeg”) and smoky drums (“Anymore”). Across the project, Ycee (Oludemilade Martin Alejo) details his storytelling with pointed clarity, pondering forgiveness on “My Ways” while gently riding the smooth waves of “Intentionally” to promise total devotion to a romantic interest and celebrating the warmth of love with a funky essence on “West Indies”.
The mood here grows more intense, giving way to the braggadocious confidence of “Nu Riddim” and a sweltering reunion between Ycee and Patoranking (“Aunty Lovina”) that closes out the project.
Ycee’s soothing voice is at its most urgent, guiding a sonic odyssey that meanders between the grieving ache of heartbreak, the lonesome anxieties of separation and, ultimately, the bliss of reconciliation.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Listen to ‘Love Drunk’ EP below
-- TOP TRENDING DOWNLOADS --
- Black Sherif – Kwaku The Traveller
- Camidoh - Sugarcane (Remix) Ft King Promise, Mayorkun & Darkoo
- Kwaw Kese – Win Ft Sarkodie
- Amerado - Metua Ft. Kuami Eugene (Prod by Apya)
- Malcolm Nuna - Talk Talk Ft Black Sherif, Yaw Tog, Kofi Jamar, Kweku Flick
- Darkoo - Always ft Black Sherif
- KiDi - Touch It (Remix) Ft Tyga
- Lasmid - Sika (Remix)Ft Kuami Eugene
- Sista Afia – Asuoden ft. Kuami Eugene
- Donzy – We Dey Together Ft Medikal
- Amerado - Abotr3 (Patience) ft Black Sherif
- Kwesi Arthur - Different Ft Medikal (Prod. by Shadxw)
- Shatta Wale - Jail Man (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Strongman - Girl No ft Kofi Mole x Kweku Flick
- Yaw Tog - Sei Mu (Prod. By Khendi Beatz)
- Stonebwoy - Greedy Men
- Kuami Eugene - Shake (Afro Highlife Ep)
- Kwabena Kwabena - Konkonsa Ft. Shatta Wale