Well, if you thought Shatta Wale will sit down and be walked over, then sorry to say you got it all wrong. The self-acclaimed Dancehall King has hit back with his own reply to Sarkodie’s ‘Advice’ to him.
Shatta Wale called his song “Fuck Your Advice” and its a tune recorded just this night to wade of the attacks directed at him from the King of African rap music, Micheal Owusu Addo known in showbiz as Sarkodie.
Shatta Wale just released a short video of the song on his Snap a few minutes ago jamming to the song with his cronies.
The long and short reply to Sark’s ‘sensible’ advice is that he doesn’t care about his advice and he should keep it.
WATCH THE VIDEO BELOW
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Pat Thomas – Mewo Akoma ft Sarkodie (Prod by Appietus)
- Patapaa X Oscord X One Big – All Die Be Die (Prod by Nero Steger)
- Burna Boy – Killin Dem Feat Zlatan
- Kobi Rana – Sick Ft Strongman x Teephlow
- Mavado – Timer
- Cristale – Bong Bing Ft. Laa Lee
- Quamina Mp – Bad Man ft. Darkovibes (Prod By Quamina Mp)
- Rootikal Swagger – More Vim (Hoo Haa) Prod. By IbeeOnTheBeat
- Okum Gyata – Booze DONT Drive (Prod. By Kin Dee)
- Lucky Bornstar – Blessing (Prod By Sergio)