Reacting to rumours making rounds that she is a lesbian, the rapper, born Ruth Nana Serwa Nyame said she is a tomboy but she is not into women.
Speaking in an interview with Joy News, the Tema-based rapper said the rumours are false stating that “God forbid” that she is a lesbian.
“I’m a tomboy yes but I’m not that hard… I’ve always ‘scrolled’ with boys like I did Visual Arts back in SHS. I’m a rapper you don’t have to see me going [soft] like other girls do. I still have some ‘girly’ in me,” she cleared the air.
Watch the interview below:
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Yaodaani – Gringo Cover (Mixed By M.Triga)
- Mavado – We Nah Listen
- Ras Kuuku – Ganja (Prod by IbeeOnDaBeat)
- Sister Deborah – Somebody Ft. Y’akoto (Prod. By Kuvie)
- Adekunle Gold – Selah
- Mavado – Clean ft. Jonny Blaze & Stadic
- Beshine – Nkommo (Prod. By Lazzy Beatz)
- Dammy Krane ft Ebony – Gbetiti (Remix)(Prod. by Masta Garzy)
- Keizy – Why Now (Prod. by Sergio)
- Jay Bahd – See No Evil (Official Music Video)