‘Packaging’ is a controversial banger despite the artist’s most of the songs. It was produced by the budding music producer, DatBeatGod.
Tiisha said her motivation for the song was to celebrate good women. Although women often get bashed, the singer believes there are good women out there who deserve some accolades.
“Packaging is one of my favourite songs. I personally like the lyrics in the song and I want to use this opportunity to big up all the good women out there who are doing something great,” she said.
The talented young musician thanked Ghanaians for supporting her music career.
Tiisha, real name Tisha Bentil released her first single, “Oh SIR”,which was a major hit in Ghana.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Tinny – Who Born Dog (Yaa Pono Diss)
- Shawn Storm – Hustling Time (Prod. By Drop Top Records)
- Shatta Wale – Zion (Prod. by Chensee Beatz)
- Kobby Laing – Time Up (Prod. By Emryx)
- I-Octane – Megalithic (Prod. By Barkley Productions)
- 5Five – Gangantuan Body [official video]
- Yemi Alade ft. Rick Ross – Oh My Gosh Remix (Official Video)
- Fave – Riddim 5 (Full EP)
- Samini – Oldman’s Radio (Official Music Video)
- Moelogo – Emotions ft. M.anifest