“Mmaa’ which stands for ‘women’ in the Twi dialect highlights about how important women are to the male gender. The issue of companionship and how necessary it is to have love by your side, and the extraordinariness of women in all they do is also covered in the song.
Strongman goes on to talk about violence on women, by advising men to learn to stay in peace with their women.
Been the versatile musician that He is, Strongman finds a way to make the song very relatable and vibely for all with much of the lyrics been in the twi language.
Also check Out: Strongman – Nana Ama (Official Video)
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Akwaboah – Medo (Prod. by Martinokeys)
- 1Fame – So High (Prod By Hypelyrix)
- Eddie Khae – Coupon (Prod by Musty Beats)
- Tommy Lee Sparta – Tommorow’s A Better Day
- Joyce Blessing – Trending
- Stonebwoy ft. Yaa Pono & Mega 12 – Carry Them Away
- Captain Planet (4×4) – Akpeteshie (Prod. by BeatBoss Tims)
- StrongMan – Panda Flow (Mixed By K.C Beatz)
- ODP – Optimus Ft. Fobi x Bixil (Prod By Tweenbo)
- Braa Benk – Holy Water ft BeezTrap KOTM x Skyface SDW