Heavyweight Ghanaian rapper Strongman comes through with a brand new hip-hop jam dubbed ‘King Of the goDs’, production by TubhaniMuzik.
This year has been a busy one for the Strong Empire CEO with back to back treats for his fans. The rapper is certainly painting his name in the rap book for his consistent perfection on lyrics, delivery and punchlines.
One would notice that Strongman has decided to show his multilingual prowess in his recent releases by adding more of the Queen’s language in his songs.
Tagged the Country’s Favourite Wordsmith, the rapper always rises to the occasion and lives up to the tag in this new songs while taking a kingship stand in the rap fraternity in the industry.
Also Check Out: Strongman – Nana Ama (Prod by Tubhani Muzik)
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Ernest Opoku Jnr – Ebenezer (Prod By Kaydee)
- Awal – Appreciation (Sarkodie & Strongman Diss)
- Ball J & Mr. Hmhmm – I Don’t Want To Be Like Them (Prod. by Hammer)
- Sarkodie – Say It(Mixed By Magnom Beats)
- Wendy Shay – Slomo ft Shawn Storm x Efya
- Efya ft. Mr Eazi – Mamee (Official Video)
- Pope Skinny – Amount Sane Feat. Luther (Prod. By Kasapa Beats)
- Ypee – First Crush (Prod. By Box Room Music)
- E.L – Love God (Official Video)
- Fokn Bois – Wo Nim Mi ft. Medikal