Finally, Ghanaian reggae and dancehall musician Stonebwoy releases his much-awaited new album, ‘Anloga Junction’, nearly three years after he dropped his critically acclaimed work ‘Epistles of Mama’.
Also check out Kelvyn Boy – MoMo ft. Darkovibes x Mugeez (R2Bees)
Off from this body of work is this lovely song titled “Nominate ” which features multiple award-winning American singer Keri Hilson. The song was produced by Andre “Dre” Harris.
Other artists featured on the album include Ghanaian Legend, Kojo Antwi, Jamaican artiste, Jahmeil, Nigerian artiste, Zlatan, South African rapper, Nasty C, Dutch singer, Chivv, fast-rising Dancehall artiste, Alicai Harley, and East Africa’s Diamond Platnumz.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Portable – Money Before You Love
- Vision DJ – Otedola (Ghana Remix) ft. Dice Ailes x Kwesi Arthur & Medikal
- Opanka – Fameko (Prod. by Ephraim)
- Stonebwoy – Sheekena ft. R2bees (Official video)
- Shatta Wale – You No Fit (Prod. by B2)
- Darkovibes – Holy Water (Prod. by JumpOff)
- Sista Afia ft. Shatta Wale – Potato (Prod. by Mog Beatz)
- Medikal – Astalavista ft. Omar Sterling (Prod By Unkle Beatz)
- Kwaw Kese – Dollar ft Skonti
- Tinny – We Still Dey (Feat. Shatta Wale Prod. by Vox Veezy)