Shatta Wale – Maali (Full Album)
Shatta Wale, the award-winning Ghanaian dancehall artist, has recently released his latest album “Maali“. The 14-track album, which features collaborations with various Ghanaian artists, has been eagerly anticipated by fans around the world.
“Maali” is a masterful combination of traditional Ghanaian rhythms and contemporary dancehall beats. Shatta Wale’s unique style and lyrical prowess are on full display throughout the album, as he tackles a range of topics, from love and heartbreak to social justice and political commentary.
The album kicks off with the title track “Maali”, a lively and upbeat tune that sets the tone for the rest of the album. The song features catchy hooks and infectious rhythms that are sure to get fans dancing.
Other standout tracks on the album include “Hustle“, a hard-hitting anthem that celebrates the hustle and grind of everyday life, and “Madting“, a sultry and sensual track that showcases Shatta Wale’s softer side.
One of the most notable features of “Maali” is the impressive roster of guest artists who contribute to the album. From the legendary Ghanaian rapper Sarkodie to rising stars like Ypee and Captan, each collaboration brings a unique flavor to the album and helps to showcase the diversity of the Ghanaian music scene.
Overall, “Maali” is a fantastic addition to Shatta Wale’s already impressive discography. The album showcases his versatility as an artist and his ability to blend different genres and styles seamlessly. Fans of dancehall, Afrobeat, and Ghanaian music in general are sure to love this album, and it is sure to cement Shatta Wale’s status as one of the most important figures in African music today.
Shatta Wale, born Charles Nii Armah Mensah Jr, is a Ghanaian dancehall musician, songwriter, and actor. He was born on October 17, 1984, in Accra, Ghana. Shatta Wale’s music is a fusion of reggae, dancehall, and Afrobeats, and he is known for his energetic and lively performances.
Shatta Wale began his music career in the early 2000s as a member of the music group, Bandana. In 2004, he released his debut album, “Bandana from Ghana”, which featured the hit song “Moko Hoo”. However, it wasn’t until he rebranded himself as Shatta Wale in 2013 that he gained widespread recognition and popularity.
Since then, Shatta Wale has released several hit songs, including “Dancehall King”, “Taking Over”, “Ayoo”, and “My Level”. He has won several awards for his music, including the Artiste of the Year award at the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards in 2014, 2015, and 2019. He has also been nominated for several international awards, including the MTV Africa Music Awards and the International Reggae and World Music Awards.
Apart from his music, Shatta Wale is also known for his controversial personality. He has been involved in several public feuds with other musicians, both in Ghana and beyond. He has also been criticized for his use of vulgar lyrics in some of his songs. However, his fans see him as a fearless and outspoken artist who is not afraid to speak his mind.
In addition to his music career, Shatta Wale has also ventured into acting. He has appeared in several Ghanaian movies, including “Never Say Never”, “Shattered Lives”, and “The trial of Shatta Wale”. He has also appeared in Nollywood movies, including “The Trial of Shatta Wale” and “Shattered Lives”.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Overall, Shatta Wale is a talented and popular musician who has made a significant impact on Ghana’s music scene. His energetic performances and catchy songs have made him a favorite among fans, both in Ghana and beyond. Although he has been involved in several controversies, his music continues to inspire and entertain people across the world.
Shatta Wale Maali album tracklist
- Shatta Wale – Taking It (Maali Album) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Inna Real Life (Maali Album) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – They will Know (Maali Album) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Heartless(Maali Album) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Did My Time (Maali Album) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Afrikan Kylie (Maali Album) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Killa Weapon (Maali ALbum) [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Richer Than Last Year [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Show Mi [DOWNLOAD]
- Shatta Wale – Mansa Musa Ft. Vybz Kartel [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- Koo Ntakra – Rally feat Nii MayWeda (Prod By Qhola Beatz)
- Sarkodie to drop “Highest” Album, September 8
- Reminisce – Alaye Toh Se Gogo
- Samini – Morning Dose ft. Kojo Baafi (Official Video)
- Ice Prince x DJ Spinall – If I Tell You (Prod. by Austyno)
- Diamond Platnumz – Magufuli Baba Lao
- Kwabena Kwabena & Daddy Lumba – The Battle is the Lord’s (N.P.P Campaign Song 2016)
- Frank Naro – Koom Ft. Fameye (Official Music Video)
- Flowking Stone – Grammys (Prod. by Chensee Beatz)
- Medikal – Nyame ft. Kevin Fianko (Prod. by Chensee Beatz)