Ready to part with the Midwest favorite festival? Cincinnati Festival is back for its 2020 edition and with a jolt of fresh summer festivities. Over the years this festival has become one of the common customs for Black people. As they show off their Queen City to their family and friends from cities around the world.
Why Should You Go?
Cincinnati Music Festival is titled ‘One of the largest urban music festival and tourism weekend’. And it is the best place to be no matter how you look at it! Every year the festival draws a crowd of more than 80,000 people from all around the world. Its entertainment, it’s classy and everything in between. There is never a dull day at Cincinnati Music Festival.
And if the 2020 Festival is anything like its previous years (which it would be!) you are in for the best 2 two days and nights of your life. It is the premier summer music event with tons of music, dancing, banqueting, shopping, and more.
Reason enough to be there? Check out what you can do in Cincinnati and then you’ll beg to be there.
When is the Cincinnati Music Festival?
Cincinnati Music Festival presented by Procter & Gamble is annually held at the Paul Brown Stadium. The 2020 music festival is scheduled to be held from Thursday, July 23 to onwards Saturday, July 25. The gates will open at 6:30 pm and performances start at 7:30 pm.
Who is performing at the Cincinnati Music Festival?
The Artist lineup for the 2020 festival is still to be announced. However, the announcement date is said to be on Tuesday, February 4, 2020. Last year, Cincinnati Music Festival featured Mary J. Blige, Maxwell and Earth, Wind and Fire as headliners. Frankie Beverly & Maze
Where to Get the Cincinnati Music Festival Tickets?
Cincinnati Music Festival Tickets are on sale right now at Tickets4festivals. You can get a 1-Day GA admission tickets for as less as $20 and a 2-Day pass is $112. This price can be further reduced if you use the coupon code. To get the Cincinnati Music Festival Tickets Discount Coupon visit the official site.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
What to Do at Cincinnati Festival?
There is no limit to having fun at the Cincinnati Festival or outside the festival. Do take some time to check out some historic places. Head out to bars and restaurants or even museums and it’ll be all worth it. Check out these top recommendations for the festival weekend:
- Check out the lineup. If Frankie Beverly is performing, wear white. It’s a tradition!
- Take a stroll down to Smale Riverfront Park. Cincinnati has some of the best parks in the country.
- Enjoying the entertainment on stage is enticing but remember to indulge in the world-famous Graeter’s Ice Cream.
- Take out the time to tour downtown and see all the infrastructure and historic buildings.
- Plan your schedule to stay at least a day longer. It is so you can enjoy the amazing arts, culinary delights, parks, riverfront and so much more than Cincinnati has to offer.
-- You Might Also Like --
- Nukre – Don’t Cry (Prod. By Jake Beat)
- Saint Janarius – Atena (Shy Girl) (Prod. by Brainy Beatz)
- Kofi Mole – Mole Mondays Ep.6 (Change Lesson)
- DJ Breezy – Kimpinstik ft. Medikal x Gage (Prod. by DJ Breezy)
- KiDi – Magic (Prod. By MOG)
- Jupitar – Top Shella (Prod. by DreamJay)
- Atom – Odo Nono Remix (Ft. Stay Jay)
- Daughters Of Glorious Jesus – Odo Ben Ni (Remix) ft. MOGMusic
- Shatta Wale – 1 Don (Official Music Video)
- D-Black – Miracle (Prod. by Fortune Dane)