Ayikwei Budu-Acquah aka Ras OKRO was born at Mamobi Polyclinic on the 16th of October, 1983 to the late Kweku Mensah Acquah an Educationist and Gladys Rita Acquah also an Educationist and a Deaconess of the Church of Pentecost.
Ras started school at Association International School at Airport Residential area in Accra and proceeded to Cape Coast Presby then to Catholic Jubilee Boys when his late father was transferred to Cape Coast. He was admitted to Swedru Secondary school in 1999 where he studied Agricultural science. He furthered his studies at Ohawu Agricultural college in the Volta Region and proceeded to the University of Education at Winneba. During the National Service period he was voted as District Organizing Secretary as well as the Regional Organising Secretary for the Central Region of Ghana.
You Might Also Like: Ras Okro – Black Stars Remix (Prod. By Double Beatz Studios)
He was awarded a Teaching Assistant job at Ghana International School in 2011 same time pursuing program’s in Public Relations, Advertising and Marketing at the Ghana Institute of Journalism coupled with Advance Certificates in PRO and Radio and Television presentation courses. He is currently working on his Pan African project- Aim As Nkrumah and the Rastafari Entertainment and Promotions. He is also a recording artist and looking forward to becoming a great motivational speaker i future.
He likes playing and watching sports as well as gardening. He recently got married to Quannesha Jackson from California and looks forward to becoming a great dad
-- TOP TRENDING DOWNLOADS --
- Black Sherif – Kwaku The Traveller
- Camidoh - Sugarcane (Remix) Ft King Promise, Mayorkun & Darkoo
- Kwaw Kese – Win Ft Sarkodie
- Amerado - Metua Ft. Kuami Eugene (Prod by Apya)
- Malcolm Nuna - Talk Talk Ft Black Sherif, Yaw Tog, Kofi Jamar, Kweku Flick
- Darkoo - Always ft Black Sherif
- KiDi - Touch It (Remix) Ft Tyga
- Lasmid - Sika (Remix)Ft Kuami Eugene
- Sista Afia – Asuoden ft. Kuami Eugene
- Donzy – We Dey Together Ft Medikal
- Amerado - Abotr3 (Patience) ft Black Sherif
- Kwesi Arthur - Different Ft Medikal (Prod. by Shadxw)
- Shatta Wale - Jail Man (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Strongman - Girl No ft Kofi Mole x Kweku Flick
- Yaw Tog - Sei Mu (Prod. By Khendi Beatz)
- Stonebwoy - Greedy Men
- Kuami Eugene - Shake (Afro Highlife Ep)
- Kwabena Kwabena - Konkonsa Ft. Shatta Wale