Popular Ghanaian rap artiste, Pope Skinny a.k.a Asuodengod is back with anew dope freestyle labeled; “The Definition”.
The latest creative output comes up after he jumped on Beatz Vampire produced record to bless the airwaves with a remake of Cecilia Marfo’s trending audio; ‘Washawasay’.
‘The Definition Freestyle’ serves as the official follow up to Pope Skinny’s last work, “Borga Asiri” which was released in October.
You Might Also Like: Pope Skinny – How Market (Prod. By Beat Boss Tims)
Pope Skinny, real name Edwin Kwame Ohene Darko has been in the music scene for a while and has been consistent throughout the years. He released his debut studio album; “Mri Pa” in 2005 under the imprint of Prince Dave Records.
The melodic rapper is known for songs such as; Hot Cake, Wa Shatta Me, Letter To Satan, Akpeteshie Ne Khebab, Snitch, Ochokobila, ManDey, just to mention a few.
-- TOP TRENDING DOWNLOADS --
- Black Sherif - Second Sermon (Remix) ft Burna Boy
- Fameye – Mercy (Prod By Liquid Beatz)
- Kofi Kinaata - Wo Pre (Prod. By WillisBeatz)
- eShun - Afehyia Pa Medley (Prod By DDT)
- Sista Afia – Asuoden ft. Kuami Eugene
- Medikal - Abonten (Prod. By Unkle Beatz)
- Donzy – We Dey Together Ft Medikal
- Amerado - Abotr3 (Patience) ft Black Sherif
- Kwesi Arthur - Different Ft Medikal (Prod. by Shadxw)
- Shatta Wale - Jail Man (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Strongman - Girl No ft Kofi Mole x Kweku Flick
- Yaw Tog - Sei Mu (Prod. By Khendi Beatz)
- Stonebwoy - Greedy Men
- Kuami Eugene - Shake (Afro Highlife Ep)
- Kwabena Kwabena - Konkonsa Ft. Shatta Wale