Fast-rising Ghanaian rapper Phrimpong recruits Ghanaian dancehall musician Shatta Wale on an eagerly awaited single called ‘Ohia’.
Ohia by Phrimpong featuring Shatta Wale comes right after he dissed Uptown Energy frontline rapper Yaa Pono.
Yaa Pono dropped ‘Facts’ and after which some critics on Twitter deciphered a line in his song as a dig at Kumasi-based rappers and the Kumerica movement.
You Might Also Like:Shatta Wale – Violence (Samini Diss)
Few hours after the release of ‘Facts’, two Kumasi-based rappers, Phrimpong and King Paluata dropped ‘That Line’ and ‘Murder Case’ to diss Yaa Pono respectively.
Ohia by Frimpong serves as his first song of the new month and it features the self-acclaimed king of African dancehall. Enjoy below
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Nana Quame – Oka Meho (Feat. Nero-X) Prod. By WillisBeatz
- Amerado – Yeete Nsem (Episode 31)
- Bra Alex – The Taxi Driver
- Bogo Blay – Anita Ft Sliq.Em (Prod by Fimfim)
- Squash – Thousand
- Yaa Pono – Burn Dem (Produced By M Fly)
- Maleek Berry – On Fire (Official Video)
- Chronic Law – Wicked People (Prod. By Quantanium Records)
- Piesie Esther – Wobedi Adanse3
- Akwaboah – One Day (Prod by KC Beatz)