Musician, Phrimpong gives music audience another reason why he is Ghana’s best conscious rapper. Phrimpong as promised has released “Odehyie” featuring Trigmatic produced by Apya.
He puts his reality spectacles on and delivers another thought-provoking lyrical expression, touching on the miseries of the traveller in search for greener pastures.
“Odehyie” is premised on everyone being celebrated a Royal from where he belongs. Everything about the song is truthful, and the message couldn’t have been conveyed any better without a Trigmatic attribute.
“Odehyie” is delivered on Apya’s produced enthusiastic highlife sounds that elicit an unexplained interest in sync with emotions expressed. Song has been described by some pundits as emotional, irresistible and timeless.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Squash – Don’t Diss None A We Ft. JB The Artiste
- Quamina Mp x J.Derobie x Kwesi Slay x Twitch – Pu Woto Ma Me
- Samini – Gone (Prod. By Loud City Music)
- D Cryme ft Stonebwoy – My Bae (Official Video)
- Chronic Law – Murdera
- Tugha Rolla – Sweet Potato (Prod. by Harpsi)
- Mr. S – Try Me Ft Flowking Stone x Karoli Naa (Prod.by Harpsi Beatz)
- Captan – Headless
- Ice Prince – Stand Out ft. Bre-z
- Video: “Fvck Your Advice” – Shatta Wale replies Sarkodie’s diss song