HipLife had some fixing to do few years ago, but was ignored and now its almost invisible… I was listening to this song which I believe is from Obour’s “Fontomfrom” album, titled “The Game” featuring Okyeame Kwame and Richie.
This song addressed very vital issues in the HipLife scene and I think if more attention was paid to these issues, HipLife may have a very strong stand than it has now. I was quite young when this song was released; so I did not pay more attention to the lyrics and what it meant.
You Might Also Like:
But as time went on and I got to understand how HipLife was not supported by most artists and other big names in the industry, I got more insight about the inside issue more than a song that we simply danced to at parties and other fun events. Songs like this needs a calm environment and deep thinking. They saw it happening but were they able to save HipLife? Lets go back into time Is throwBack!
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Obour – Killing The Game (Ft. Richie & Okyeame Kwame) [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- Shatta Wale – Libya (Prod. by Da Maker)
- Ebony feat Shatta Wale – Sponsor (Remix) (Prod. by WillisBeats)
- Flowking Stone – State Of The Rappers Address (SORA)
- Dj Consequence X Olamide – Assignment
- Crack Those Codes With 312-50v10 Certified Ethical Hacker Exam (C|EH v10)
- Ypee – Sunshine (Intro)
- Shaker – Pray ft. E.L
- Scata Bada ft. Fontom, Yaa Pono & Kofi Mole – 16 Years (Prod By Qwesi King)
- Eze One – Give Me (Prod. By Eze One)
- AK Songstress – Woman Management