Novi’ is a student of university of Cape Coast, Ghana. She had both her Basic and Senior High School education in Akosombo International School(AIS) and Akwamuman Senior High School respectively; all in the Eastern Region of Ghana.
The artiste is passionate about matters relating to women, children and the vulnerable. She has dedicated herself to championing this cause through music and talk shows.
After successful; releasing “new generation” in the early 2018 followed by “meye obaa, to wit ,” I am a woman” in the second quarter of the same year to empower womanhood; she has come, this time, with a danceable tune ‘Woye Person’ to champion the campaign #Stop violence against Women. It has been her ardent heart desire to produce positive soul music.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Chiki Africa – Ante Naa
- Samini – Say No To Rape (Obimbra)
- MOG Music – Nobody
- Kingaamis – One Corner (Prod. By Magnom Mixed By Azee)
- Mawuli Younggod – JuJu
- Bisa Kdei – Too Much Ft. Sefa
- Banky W – Kololo (Prod. by Masterkraft)
- Sarkodie & Jayso – Pizza & Burger
- Mona 4Reall – Blow (Prod. By Mix Master Garzy)
- Kofi Mole – Hope (Prod. By Juiczxx)