Sarkodie has confessed to Tim Westwood in U.K that one of the hardest moments he had with his sweetheart Tracy was the first month she gave birth to their first child, Titi.
According to him, he could touch her but his actions “were not supposed to lead to the main thing.”
He described that period as “the hardest”. He said “So my daughter came and the first two weeks or one month, I’m not supposed to touch her (Tracy). You are not supposed to do anything and that was like the hardest time. You can (hold her) but you don’t have to let it lead to the main thing (s3x) so you need to take a break, which is like very very hard.
What I was doing was trying to take my mind off it and trying to do things that can make me focus on something else.”
He added that “but this girl (Tracy) keeps coming into the room to pick stuff wearing some stuff that is so hard to stay back. You know the funny thing, you can stay away for three weeks without doing it when you know you are free to do it but when you are told not to do it, that’s when you want to do it”.
Watch Sarkodie on Tim Westwood crib session below:
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Abusuapanin Chiki – Consider Me (Sarkodie RNS cover)
- Wizkid – Final (Baba Nla) (Prod. by Legendury Beatz)
- Shatta Wale – Shatta Story Official Video)
- Opeg GG – It Doesn’t Matter (Prod. By Wracter beatz)
- Bizzi B – Control
- Bisa Kdei – Kokonsa
- Kuami Eugene – Son Of Africa (Full Album)
- Fancy Gadam – Ego Over You (Official Music Video)
- Shatta Wale – My Level (Sax Jazz)(Prod. Lazzy Beatz)
- The Best Of Esther Smith Non Stop Gospel Mix