Weeks after emerging the topmost Instrumentalist of The Year at the eventful 19th edition of the Vodafone Ghana Music Awards, Mizter Okyere refreshes the music list with “Aseda”.
The self produced song is a special gratitude to fans and industry players for their diverse roles in supporting his craft to the top. He mentions bloggers, deejays, churches, musicians, event organisers and many others.
Affectionately called the “soul healer” for the healing effect his saxophone exudes, Mizter Okyere narrates the breaking point, and hadn’t been for the influence of these support would have missed on the opportunity to entertain all and sundry.
He multiplies as a video director and did magic on music video for “Aseda”. Enjoy
Also Check Out: Patoranking – Heal The World (Sax Version By Mizter Okyere)
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Yung L – This Year (Prod. By T.U.C)
- Eugy Ft. Ycee – Give It To Me (Prod. By Teamsalut)
- E.L – Knock (Prod. by Ebo The Great)
- Mr Drew – Dayana (Official Video)
- Mr Eazi – Tilapiah ft. Medikal (Official Video)
- Shatta Wale – I Pray (GOG Chaff)
- Lil Win – No.8 (Prod By Slo Deezy)
- Criss Waddle – Letter To Yvonne Okoro ft. Kelvin Black (Official Video)
- Criss Waddle x Medikal – Bank Of Ghana (Prod By UnKle Beatz)
- Gallaxy – Mi Ni Woaa (Prod. by MOG Beatz)