Sark’s ‘Rich Nigga Shit’ #RNS fever seems not to be cooling off anytime soon as one of his young endorsee, Koo Ntakra jumps on the street anthem with his version titled ‘TsoTsoo’.
The hitmaker takes it from an explicit angle spiced with his usual humor attached to the groovy TsoTsoo hook which will make you nod and bounce to the rhythm, whiles you enjoy the crafty content associated with girls in some of Accra’s hottest joints, not leaving Kofcity as well. Koo Ntakra’s ‘TsoTsoo’ is his first ever cover of a Ghanaian produced song, which was mixed by young producer Qhola Beatz.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Shatta Wale – Ejuma No Esi (Prod. By Da Maker)
- Medikal – Odo ft. King Promise (Prod. By MOG Beatz)
- Eno Barony – Argument Done (Sista Afia Diss)
- Amerado – Indelible Flow (Official Music Video)
- Dee Moneey – Palanquin
- Archipalago – Shut Up (Shatta Wale Diss)
- Tracey Boakye – Try Again ft. Brother Sammy (Prod By Bassey Mix)
- Kofi Way – B3 P3 Adi (Feat. Kooko)
- Nana Kay – Wo Gye Wo Din (Ft. Bofo Lele) Prod. By KE Beat
- Jaystone – Mongyae Me (Ft. Andy) Prod. By Montana