Akwapem rapper Koo Ntakra takes us on an emotional journey of a mother – child relationship in this master piece titled ‘Obaatan’ specially dedicated to the celebration of mothers especially the Ghanaian mother.
The ‘Wurewurafo’ hit maker uses his early day life with his mother, through the struggles, pain, hardship his mum had to go through to nurture him to become who he is today in life arranged on a beautiful Afro pop beat to tell the world how appreciative his mother’s support meant to him and all in general.
Obaatan produced by virtually one of the unknown names in music production, KP’s Onit and mixed by Qhola Beatz looks to go down as one of the special songs written to celebrate our mothers on the occasion of ‘Mother’s Day’ with it storyline that most Ghanaian folks can relate to in thanking and celebrating their mums with.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Koo Ntakra – Obaatan (Prod By KPs Onit Mixed By Qhola) [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- Fameye – Don’t Know Ft Kofi Mole & Quamina MP (2023)
- Shatta Wale – Mama (Prod By Riddim Boss)
- Olamide – Need For Speed (UY Scuti Album)
- May D – Koba (Official Video)
- Article Wan ft. Medikal – Donkomi
- Chronic Law – Where I Live (Prod. By Magic Street Records)
- Ogidi Brown – Girlfriend P3 (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Kofi Kinaata – Wo Pre (Prod. By WillisBeatz)
- Nandy – Number One ft. Joeboy (Prod. by Kimambo)
- MiYAKi – Ice Cream Man