Ghanaian rapper Koo Ntakra brings to us what seems to be another hot banger for this Christmas season and beyond.
Titled ‘BAM’(Money), produced by the dynamic Qhola Beatz, Koo Ntakra shows his humorous side on a hot dance beat, talking about how a person becomes happier when he receives money from his ‘borga’ (a friend living abroad).
This hot tune is certainly one for the streets, and in no doubt, will get any one on their feet to show their dancing skills. The Akwapem rapper looks poised to take his place in the game by widening his fan base with this style from the usual he is known for.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Shatta Wale – Competition
- E L – Talk Don’t Bother Me
- Kwaku DMC – Ohemaa
- Teejay – Rage
- Quamina Mp x J.Derobie x Kwesi Slay x Twitch – Pu Woto Ma Me
- Kelvyn Boy – Random Ft Daddy1 & Gold Gad
- Donzy – Man Taya (Prod. By Shawers Ebiem)
- Stonebwoy – Ariba ft. Focalistic (Official Music Video)
- Adina – Too Late (Prod By Killbeatz)
- Yaa Pono – Weni Awu (Your Eye Die) Ft. Shuga Kwame