Koo Ntakra teams up with United States based Ghanaian producer WaRE to drop what it seems to be another street anthem for this xmas festive season and beyond. The rapper continues with his recent weekly releases, and comes with this smashing hit, titled ‘Ahye WO’. With the ‘S3 Ahye Wo’ catchy hook to the song, and looking at the time of release, one would think, the Akwapem rapper had a political brain to the song, but the verses prove otherwise.
Ntakra featured one of Central region’s fast rising rappers Amwan on this banger which was also mixed by Bremen Asikuma, and Central Music Award 2016 producer of the year nominee Ofasco Ne Beatz. Ahye WO is certainly one for the streets and with the twist in political atmosphere at the moment; it’s definitely going to feature on some of the victory parties. Download free music below and leave your comments.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Ajeezay – Nana Style (Ras Kuuku’s Kpagbum Cover)
- Smallgod – I Go Give ft. Shatta Wale x Eugy x DJ Tunez
- Kwesi Arthur – See No Evil (Official Video)
- Beenie Man Ft Horro General – Arrow (Flammable Riddim)
- RJZ – For Life (Prod. By Jaysynthsbeatz & Erby)
- Fresh Wale Ft Yaa Pono – Come Over (Prod. By Jaynim)
- Shatta Wale – Miss Money ft. Medikal
- Ras Kuuku – This Year (Prod. By IbeeOnDaBeat)
- Elbow Phresh – Show Me Something (Mixed By Pross beaTz)
- Chase Forever – Showers of Blessings (Prod. By Guilty Beatz)