Pidim Globe label frontman and fast-rising Hiplife musician, Kojo Piesie is set to release another potential banger titled “Obooshishi”.
“Obooshishi” features Black Avenue Muzik’s new signee, Wisa Greid and it’s the first track of Piesie after his 4-year study hiatus from the music industry.
Explaining the concept of the song, Kojo Piesie told hitxgh.com that the mid-tempo Hiplife jam sums up the need to cherish typical Ghanaian ladies.
“’Obooshishi’ emphasises the need for Ghanaian guys to accept, embrace and cherish the ladies no matter who they are. No matter the size or shape, they are special and deserved to be cherished,” he said.
Kojo Piesie assured his fans: “After ‘Obooshishi’ song, 19 songs are also ready to be fed to my fans. I’m actually here to stay. Moreover, fans should see me as someone who is ready to take Ghana music to a higher height.”
“Obooshishi” was produced by one of Ghana’s most sought-after producers, Masta Garzy,
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Kojo Piesie ft Wisa Greid – Oboo Shishi (Prod by MAix Master Garzy) [DOWNLOAD]
-- TOP TRENDING DOWNLOADS --
- Black Sherif – Kwaku The Traveller
- Camidoh - Sugarcane (Remix) Ft King Promise, Mayorkun & Darkoo
- Kwaw Kese – Win Ft Sarkodie
- Amerado - Metua Ft. Kuami Eugene (Prod by Apya)
- Malcolm Nuna - Talk Talk Ft Black Sherif, Yaw Tog, Kofi Jamar, Kweku Flick
- Darkoo - Always ft Black Sherif
- KiDi - Touch It (Remix) Ft Tyga
- Lasmid - Sika (Remix)Ft Kuami Eugene
- Sista Afia – Asuoden ft. Kuami Eugene
- Donzy – We Dey Together Ft Medikal
- Amerado - Abotr3 (Patience) ft Black Sherif
- Kwesi Arthur - Different Ft Medikal (Prod. by Shadxw)
- Shatta Wale - Jail Man (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Strongman - Girl No ft Kofi Mole x Kweku Flick
- Yaw Tog - Sei Mu (Prod. By Khendi Beatz)
- Stonebwoy - Greedy Men
- Kuami Eugene - Shake (Afro Highlife Ep)
- Kwabena Kwabena - Konkonsa Ft. Shatta Wale