Pidim Globe label frontman and fast-rising Hiplife musician, Kojo Piesie is set to release another potential banger titled “Obooshishi”.
“Obooshishi” features Black Avenue Muzik’s new signee, Wisa Greid and it’s the first track of Piesie after his 4-year study hiatus from the music industry.
Explaining the concept of the song, Kojo Piesie told hitxgh.com that the mid-tempo Hiplife jam sums up the need to cherish typical Ghanaian ladies.
“’Obooshishi’ emphasises the need for Ghanaian guys to accept, embrace and cherish the ladies no matter who they are. No matter the size or shape, they are special and deserved to be cherished,” he said.
Kojo Piesie assured his fans: “After ‘Obooshishi’ song, 19 songs are also ready to be fed to my fans. I’m actually here to stay. Moreover, fans should see me as someone who is ready to take Ghana music to a higher height.”
“Obooshishi” was produced by one of Ghana’s most sought-after producers, Masta Garzy,
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Kojo Piesie ft Wisa Greid – Oboo Shishi (Prod by MAix Master Garzy) [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- Prince Bright – Bangladesh (Prod. by DatBeatGod)
- Mr. S – Me Ndaadawo Ft Amerado
- Rootikal Swagger ft Yaa Pono – Madi (Prod. By Tombeatz)
- 1PM Ft. Dzoken – Never Let Me Go (Prod. By Mac Heyman)
- Kwaw Kese – Dondo ft. Skonti (Prod. by Tony Gyngz)
- Sasa Gee x VVIP – Sklom Refix (Mixed by Rock)
- Dada Kwabena – Golden Stool (Prod. By KC Beatz)
- Dr Cryme – Wo Soa Ft. Amerado & Ypee
- Jahmiel – None A Dem (Prod. By Quantanium Records)
- Medikal – Mask Off (Official Music Video)