The undisputed and arguably the most respected female dancehall act in Ghana and Africa is back with a bang after completing her service to Ghana as a medical professional.
As the first artiste to commercialize dancehall music in Ghana, Kaakie made her intention to take the genre to a super level with a show in Zambia earlier in the month.
You Might Also Like: Kaakie – Custom Made (Prod. by Willis Beatz)
The dancehall Queen Diva is making her royal entry back into the game with a cut titled Sankwas, ft controversial and creative rapper Guru. This joint is basically meant to differentiate the real from the fake. Production credit goes to label Producer JMJ.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Nero X – Makoma ft. B-Bryte (Prod. By Beatz Fada)
- DJ Lord feat Ghana 2 Pac & M.O.G. Beatz – Man A Gyallis (Prod. by M.O.G. Beatz)
- Shatta Wale – Kimberly Ft. Captan (Prod. By Gold Up Music)
- Nakie Stylish – My Property ft Petrah (Prod by Tombeatz)
- Strongman ft DopeNation – Walahi (Prod. by KCBeatz)
- Shatta Wale – Fuck Sars (Prod. By Paq)
- Edoh YAT – Yaba (Prod. By BPM & Joker Nharnah)
- Cina Soul – Feelings Ft KiDi (Prod. By DatBeatGod)
- EdWaado – Odo ft Kofi Toff (Prod by J.B)
- Shatta Wale – Diamond (Baking Soda) (Prod. by M.O.G Beatz)