Returning Ghanaian songstress, Itz Tiffany drops her new single titled “Cotyledon“ which was produced by Richie Mensah, CEO of Lynx Entertainment today.
It’s palpable we all do miss the “Fake London Boy” hit maker on our screens for a minute, but thanks to God the wait is over.
Tiffany, who has been away from music for a while after she began her “itz beauty supply“ obviously took the time off to focus and build it while away from music.
But all too soon, it looks like the female rapper and hit maker is on her toes again and ready to douse us with bangers.
The best we can do is to hold our ears and eyes ready for Ghana’s finest, Itztiffany.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Min. Benjamin Anim – Woakyre Odo (Official Music Video)
- Okra Tom Dawidi – Spit Fire (Side Eye Riddim) (Prod by Beatz Dakay)
- F.I X JoelNeveLies – The One Album
- R2Bees – Wabaso
- Quamina Mp x Tulenkey x Fameye – Adidas
- DJ Repentance – Oye ft Saa Boy No, Gee Rap, Wages, Emoji, Okotor Perry x Double B
- Asare McQorby – Wo Ye Kese (Prod. By DeLaw)
- Skillibeng – Money Tree (Prod By Drop Top Records)
- Chase Forever – Roll Up (Prod. by Mix Masta Garzy)
- Tracey Boakye – Try Again ft. Brother Sammy (Prod By Bassey Mix)