The likes of Kidi And Kuami Eugene don’t threat my music career o’lay original rebutted.
In an interview spotted on o’lay original facebook handle, he was bombarded with a question on how kuami Eugene and kidi might be a threat to other up and coming artist like him.
He said I don’t feel threatened by kidi and kuami Eugene because stonebwoy, shatta-wale, Sarkodie and other A-list artist where there before they came, since they didn’t feel threatened by them he also feels the same way.
Am classified as an up an coming artist because they made hit songs before me.
I’m reggae dancehall artist my genre is different being Ghanaian a I mostly fuse in a little bit of highlife in my songs. Reggae Dancehall has a tradition and it moves with patois, we Ghanaian fuse in Twi, Ga, and other local dialects that how afro dancehall came to be although it not approve he said.
O’lay Original currently out with visuals for his much-anticipated song ‘’Worsu’’
Watch the video below;
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Mzvee – Who Are You (Prod By MOG Beatz)
- Princess Blessing M.A.J – God’s Purpose (Full Album)
- Video : Dr UN Finally Arrested By Police During Live Interview
- USD Tether Payments: What are They? Should My Business Consider Using Them?
- FlowKing Stone – Igwe (Prod. By @Denswag)
- Jay Bahd – Stand Firm by x Skyface SDW
- Video: Mzbel Attacked At Belgium Concert
- Ohemaa Mercy – Obeye Ama Wo
- Shatta Wale – The Truth (Full EP)
- Shenseea – Run Run (Prod. By Rich Immigrants)