Reports making the rounds indicate that the hiplife/hiphop musician has endorsed the NPP presidential candidate.
However, Kwaw Kese has denied those claims saying “Pls ignore that in the name of God”
Read what he wrote on his facebook page
There is news going around that I have said I’ll vote for a particular political party.
Pls ignore that in the name of God. I have never said that anywhere and don’t even take part in any voting. This is false news and my team and I are working to sue any blogger or media house reporting these lies.
I don’t support and would never support any political party. What I support is GHANA.
Pls tell your friends and everybody around you that this is a false News and they must ignore it. Thank you
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Queku Gerry – Okuani (Farmer) (Prod. by HitBeatz)
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- Shatta Wale – Possy Mad (Prod. By Da Maker)
- Strongman – Facts (Prod. By Tubhanimuzik)
- Wutah Kobby – Asem Ft Flowking Stone
- Omayor – Odo Pa ft. Kuami Eugene (Prod. by Mog Beatz)
- Kwaw Kese – 6 : 40 (Official Video)
- TheOnlyRLS – Want Money (Official Video)
- Reggie x O’Kenneth – Bebe (Produced by JoeyOnMars)
- BIZZI B – Blessings (Ft. Wenny Kange)