Great Ampong – Onyame Akatua (Osisifo) (Daddy Lumba Diss)
Great Ampong, talented Ghanaian Gospel singer, has also hit the studio to release a new song which he believes to be a diss song to Daddy Lumba after Ofon Na Edi Asem Fo, a New Song in 2023
The release of “Ofon Na Edi Asem Fo” by Daddy Lumba, caused a lot of frenzy on social media because of the lyrics and the perception that it was a responds to some claims made by the CEO of Joy Industries, Dr. Manfred.
Well, in this new development, Great Ampong claims that the song is directed at him and renowned sound engineer, Roro.
In an interview with Nyansa Boakwa on Happy FM, he revealed that he got wind of this as far back as 2017/2018 when Daddy Lumba went to record the song.
We are happy to bring you the full version song for you, get it below and share your though with us
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Shatta Wale – Bra Wale (Prod. by FoxBeatz)
- Mr Drew – Falaa (Prod. By Samsney)
- Ay Poyoo – Alcoholics ft. Wanlov The Kubolor (Prod. By 925 Music)
- Efya – GateWay (official Video)
- Eazzy – Odo (Prod. by Masta Garzy)
- Tom D’Frick – Zadi Ft. Medikal
- Lord Paper – Beautiful Day (Remix) ft. Victoria Kimani & Kofi Mole
- Shatta Wale – Shito (StoneBwoy Reply) (Prod by MOG Beatz)
- Obibini – See We Dead (S.W.D)
- R2Bees – Sunshine (Official Video)