Bra chiky of Gallaxy has teamed up with rapper Kwesi slay to dish out a cool Hip-hop jam,”Aduro” produced by Beat Masi. The single according the group is their last release in 2017 to open new chapter for other songs and their debut album next year.
It is undoubtedly clear, Bra chiky is one of the good rappers in Ghana who has creative ways of grabbing people’s attention and his delivery on “Aduro” is one of a kind. Kwesi slay who is currently enjoying massive airplay with his singles, “Street ways” and “Wedi bet” on the other hand, proved his strength making the song more appealing.
“Aduro” touches on real life situation, horrible circumstances that pushes people to look for alternative ways to survive. Listen to “Aduro” and be on the lookout for more from Gallaxy in 2018 and beyond.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Gallaxy feat Kwesi Slay – Aduro (Prod. by Beat Masi) [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- Tiwa Savage – Tales By Moonlight Ft Amaarae
- Diana Hamilton – Awuradeye (Do It Lord)
- Lynxxx – Serve You
- Chiki – Weather No (ft Abeka)(prod by TOMBEATZ)
- Fancy Gadam – Kom (Prod By Dr Fiza)
- Kcee ft. Sauti Sol – Wine For Me (Official Video)
- Shatta Wale – Cough Cough (Prod. By PaQ)
- Chronic Law – Reprisal (Pull Up Riddim)
- Stonebwoy – African Party (Prod. By Streetbeatz)
- Impact – Esi Na Asi (prod. By K.E)