Bra chiky of Gallaxy has teamed up with rapper Kwesi slay to dish out a cool Hip-hop jam,”Aduro” produced by Beat Masi. The single according the group is their last release in 2017 to open new chapter for other songs and their debut album next year.
It is undoubtedly clear, Bra chiky is one of the good rappers in Ghana who has creative ways of grabbing people’s attention and his delivery on “Aduro” is one of a kind. Kwesi slay who is currently enjoying massive airplay with his singles, “Street ways” and “Wedi bet” on the other hand, proved his strength making the song more appealing.
“Aduro” touches on real life situation, horrible circumstances that pushes people to look for alternative ways to survive. Listen to “Aduro” and be on the lookout for more from Gallaxy in 2018 and beyond.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Gallaxy feat Kwesi Slay – Aduro (Prod. by Beat Masi) [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- LYRICS: Sarkodie – Revenge of the Spartans
- Govana – Yeah Man ft. Aidonia
- Wiper – Eye Red (Afoo Ya) (Prod by Paq)
- Shatta Wale – Who Win (Prod. By Da Maker)
- Asumadu – Pastor Alewa (Mixed By Mr Herry )
- Medikal – Stubborn Academy Ft Shatta Wale
- Joey B – Advice From Stables ft. Sarkodie x Darko Vibes x RJZ
- Sista Afia ft. Medikal & Quamina MP – Weather (Official Video)
- Kwesi Arthur – Zombie (Prod. By Two Bars)
- Kwesi Arthur – Father ft. J. Derobie x DayontheTrack