Amidst the negative news with regards to Stonebwoy and Shatta Wale’s clash at VGMA, Flowking Stone takes a bold step to tackle these issues in “Fame”.
Undoubtedly one of Ghana’s best rap heads and used to all shades of fame, he paints a vivid picture of the good and the bad side of Fame.
He takes the discourse of FAME from a broader perspective on a hiphop beat comparing it to “drug” which when abused breeds danger, and most importantly the trend of negative news inspiring more wrong doings for the headlines.
Also Check Out: Flowking Stone – Slave to a King (Prod By TubhaniMuzik)
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Di Brain – Eny3 Me Pe (Mixed by Future Dosty)
- Kofi Mole – Tetetete Ft Edem
- Gasmilla – Kwashiorkor
- Yaa Pono – OLO ft Epixode) (Prod By Jay Twist)
- Yaa Pono ft MzVee – Wu (Die) (Prod. by Tom Beat)
- Mona 4 Reall – Baby Ft Shatta Wale (Official Music Video)
- The main advantages of betting on sports
- Gemini Orleans ft. E.L – I Like Myself (Prod. by EL)
- Ypee – Essence (Cover Freestyle) (Mixed By SickBeatz)
- Lifestyle and Beauty Blog: How Pickasblog Share Useful Health and Beauty Tips That Helps Ladies Navigate Their Youthfulness