In Odeshi, Epixode calls a bluff to every direct and indirect lyrical shot targeted at him by his fellow Dancehall artists in Ghana and beyond.
Odeshi is an exhibition of creativity; statement of facts; and a reiteration of Epixode’s imperviousness to threats, hatred, tantrums and negative plots by some individuals.
Odeshi is lyrically armed with weapons from the original dancehall armoury and is unmatched by any dancehall composition ever witnessed in the motherland.
You Might Also Like: Epixode – Dear Me (Prod By DatBeatGod)
In this song, the Leader of Very Good Bad Boys sends a stern word of caution to anyone who dares come at him.
Finally, the Last Don recounts the number of times he has been overlooked for laurels he deserved to have won in the past.
-- TOP TRENDING DOWNLOADS --
- Black Sherif – Kwaku The Traveller
- Camidoh - Sugarcane (Remix) Ft King Promise, Mayorkun & Darkoo
- Kwaw Kese – Win Ft Sarkodie
- Amerado - Metua Ft. Kuami Eugene (Prod by Apya)
- Malcolm Nuna - Talk Talk Ft Black Sherif, Yaw Tog, Kofi Jamar, Kweku Flick
- Darkoo - Always ft Black Sherif
- KiDi - Touch It (Remix) Ft Tyga
- Lasmid - Sika (Remix)Ft Kuami Eugene
- Sista Afia – Asuoden ft. Kuami Eugene
- Donzy – We Dey Together Ft Medikal
- Amerado - Abotr3 (Patience) ft Black Sherif
- Kwesi Arthur - Different Ft Medikal (Prod. by Shadxw)
- Shatta Wale - Jail Man (Prod. By Beatz Vampire)
- Strongman - Girl No ft Kofi Mole x Kweku Flick
- Yaw Tog - Sei Mu (Prod. By Khendi Beatz)
- Stonebwoy - Greedy Men
- Kuami Eugene - Shake (Afro Highlife Ep)
- Kwabena Kwabena - Konkonsa Ft. Shatta Wale