Broni is a young Ghanaian artiste who has been able to find a unique balance with his music fusing the Ghanaian and African sound with international appeal. His name Broni which is also his last name comes from the local Twi word “Oburoni” which means “Foreigner” literally meaning ‘those who come from the horizon. Broni whose real name is Kelvin Kwame Broni is committed to taking the Ghanaian and African sound globally and this is evident in his music and further more explains ‘Broni’ as his stage name.
His first single Ekomedeme was inspired by his hunger to reach his goals locally and globally and twisting it metaphorically to imply the hunger for food which gained so much attention on social media , catching the attention of Sarkodie and since then shared the single and quickly dropped a verse for the remix the following day.
Sarkodie later applauded the young artiste on being unique with his voice and music and tagged Broni as the new wave in the Ghanaian music industry. Ekomedeme remix features Sarkodie and produced by DJ Kwamzy in London.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Broni feat. Sarkodie – Ekomedeme (Remix) (Prod. by DJ Kwamzy) [DOWNLOAD]
-- You Might Also Like --
- Bigtym Boyz (Rashid & School boy) – Odo
- Opanka – Wo (Prod by Ephraim)
- Nautyca – Cough Ft. Kelvyn Boy
- Shenseea – The Sidechick Song (Prod. By Attomatic Records)
- Sarkodie ft. Joey B – Legend (Prod. by Nova)
- Kofi King – Mongyae Me ( Prod. by Salmmy K )
- Ypee – You The One (feat. Kuami Eugene)(Prod. By Kuami Eugene)
- Fancy Gadam – Ungrateful
- D Black – Glory(Official Video) ft Sefa,
- Jahmiel – You’re the One