With Naomi Campbell curating an afrobeats playlist on spotify, Rihanna, Cardi B busting moves to afrobeats on their instagram stories and Omarion, R kelly, Future, Drake featuring on Afrobeats records, it wasn’t a surprise when Hip pop rapper and mogul Diddy reposted Atumpan’s Slay Mama dance Video performed by the talented ikoduro kids from Lagos Nigeria on instagram and exposed the record to a whole new audience. The record went viral racking over million instagram views and receiving massive support around the world.
Very characteristic of a typical Atumpan record, Slay Mama is an invigorating jam that spews listeners into a mood of elation. It is undoubtedly a strict feel good vibe as described by atumpan himself. The record was produced by Award winning Ghanaian Producer Nana Yaw Nkrumah popularly known as Dr. Ray Beats
The Visuals of the official video on the other hand was directed by British-Nigerian director George Guise of Visionaire Films, and the concept could not have been any better with the colourful afrocentric styling of Atumpan an the models in the video. With cinematic cameos from British Xfactor finalists Reggie’N’ Bollie and Dj Sam Zero it is definitely a must watch piece art.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- RJZ – Different Freestyle
- Ara-B – So Cold
- Bobby Gentle – Obodoyibo (Prod. By Bobby Gentle)
- Phyno – The Bag (Prod by Yung Willis)
- Sarkodie – Coachella ft Kwesi Arthur
- Fameye – Agoro (Prod. By DJ Breezy)
- Laa Lee – Bird (Remix) ft DopeNation
- Samini Ft Phyno – Say No More (Prod. By Brainy Beatz)
- Daddy Lumba – Daasebre Dwamena (Prod. By Roro)
- BAM Allstars Ft Kelvyn Boy – Wat A Bam Bum (Prod By DJ Breezy) Audio + video