Anamon – Alo Pastor (Prod by Tombeatz)
Ghanaian musician Anamon has recently released a new single titled “Alo Pastor”. Produced by Tombeatz, the song is a blend of Afrobeats and Highlife music, with Anamon’s smooth vocals and the upbeat rhythm creating a feel-good vibe.
The song’s title “Alo Pastor” is a play on words, as “alo” is a Ghanaian slang term meaning “hello”, while “pastor” refers to a religious leader. The lyrics of the song speak of a man who is enamored with a woman and is determined to win her heart. The catchy chorus of “Alo Alo Pastor” is sure to get listeners singing along and tapping their feet to the rhythm.
Anamon’s music is known for its fusion of different genres, with elements of Highlife, Afrobeats, and Hiplife all present in his sound. His unique style has earned him a loyal following in Ghana and beyond, and “Alo Pastor” is sure to be another hit for the talented musician.
In addition to his music, Anamon is also known for his philanthropic work. He is the founder of the Anamon Foundation, which focuses on supporting education and providing scholarships to underprivileged children in Ghana.
Overall, “Alo Pastor” is a fun and catchy song that showcases Anamon’s talent as a musician. With its upbeat rhythm and catchy chorus, it’s sure to be a favorite among fans of Afrobeats and Highlife music.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Innocent Ft. Derico – Party Boyz
- Ras Bello Ft. Akon – Afihyiapa (Prod. By Trikcity Beat)
- Fancy Gadam Ft. Mr Eazi – Yaka Chana (Where You Dey Go)
- IWAN – Real Joker (Prod. By Blue Beatz) (Shatta Wale Diss)
- Samini – Mants3 (Prod by Samini)
- Davido – Fia (Prod by Fresh)
- Ycee – Ahahn (OOOUUU COVER)
- Kwaisey Pee – Nonfa Ft. Medikal
- Vybz Kartel – Dirty John Crow ft. Sikka Rymes
- Rev. Dienfreh Dagare – I will follow you (Prod. By Saafees Beatz)