After 11 successful editions of his creative newscasting rap freestyles, Amerado is out with episode 12 of his weekly Yeete Nsem compilation.
The weekly series has become one of the country’s interests every Friday. As usual, the rapper tackled the most interesting and trending issues that occurred in the week.
You Might Also Like: Amerado – Yeete Nsem (Episode 11) Ft. Teacher Kwadwo
This week’s episode couldn’t escape Serwaa Amihere’s interview, Tracey Boakye & Mzbel, Wendy Shay, the Asaase Soundclash between Shatta Wale and Stonebwoy, among others.
The song was produced by Two Bars, with co-production credits to Tubhani Muzik & Klasickbeatz and mixed by Azee Ntweene.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
-- You Might Also Like --
- Bisa Kdei – Complete Ft. Camidoh
- Andy Dosty – M’afe Wo (ft Brenya) (Prod by SenyoCue)
- Ypee – Ewuraba ft Lasmid
- Emtee – Johustleburg
- Cabum – Kumasifuo Bi Y3 Fake (Prod By Cabum)
- Harrysong – Meta
- Ceccy Twum – Di Wo Hene ft. Joe Mettle
- Kanea – Back To Yuh ft. Shatta Wale (Prod. by MOG)
- Dee Tutu – Sika (Prod.by MicBurnerz Music) Audio + Video
- Frank Edwards – We Worship You (Prod. By Frank Edwards)