Former Shatta Movement member “Addi Self” expresses his gratitude to his former boss Shatta Wale with a song titled “Grateful Letter To Shatta Wale“.
Also Check Out: Addi Self – Where Di Money (Prod. by TraceBeatz)
The song was produced by PaQ.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
HitzGh is committed to complying with the requirements of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and other applicable intellectual property laws. Therefore, we will promptly respond to any and all take-down requests that meet the necessary legal criteria. If you are a copyright owner and believe that a file uploaded to hitxgh.com infringes upon your rights, please contact us at [email protected] to submit a request. Thank you for your cooperation.
-- You Might Also Like --
- Skeleton Wan – Think Scary (Prod. by Psyko)
- Bosom P-Yung – Meni Tii Ft Medikal (Prod. By Atown TSB)
- Omar Sterling – Death Before Dishonour (Prod. by KillBeatz)
- Adina – Senyiwa (Prod By Richie Mensah)
- Trigmatic – Samatsheketshe (Prod. By Mthunzi)
- Mawuli Younggod – Rich Man (Take Over Ep)
- Kwaw Kese – Chance (Daabi)(Shatta Wale Diss)
- Lilwin – Edankyeem (Prod by 925 Music)
- Shatta Wale – On Dem (Prod By Da Maker)
- Mr S – Pa Malo ft. DJ V2G & Blakjak (Prod. Martin Angelz)