Ghana’s Minister of Health has confirmed thirty-one out of the 152 persons who were receiving treatment after contracting COVID-19, the disease caused by the coronavirus have recovered.
Mr. Kweku Agyeman-Manu however disclosed that patient will still be kept in isolation and monitored for about four weeks. After this period, more tests will be conducted before they are declared to have fully recovered.
This brings the total number of people who have recovered from the disease in Ghana to 33. Five persons have, however, died after contracting the COVID-19.
The development brings relief to many as Accra, Kumasi and Kasoa enter day two of a partial lockdown to curb the spread of coronavirus in the country.
More than 37,000 people have died from COVID-19 globally, while over 780,000 infections have been confirmed in at least 178 countries and territories. More than 166,000 people have recovered from the coronavirus.
In Ghana and all countries across the world, stringent measures, including lockdowns have been declared to curb the spread of the disease.
Click Here Join Our Telegram Group To Receive Updates
Total confirmed COVID-19 cases in Ghana stands at 152 with five deaths as of March 30, 2020.
-- You Might Also Like --
- Ama Janet – I Was A Sinner (Halleluyah)
- Goku Goku – Ambulance (Prod by Holygoku)
- Jayso – Have A Party ft Sarkodie & Raquel (Official Video)
- Guchi – Scatter My Head Ft Zlatan
- Fancy Gadam ft. Kuami Eugene – Only You (Prod. by StoneB)
- Fireboy DML – Glory
- Shatta Wale – I Am Made In Ghana
- Ayra Starr – Stars
- Fameye – Mati (Mixed By Liquidbeatz)
- Dj Pizzaro – Party Afro Mix 2019