Like Or share Our Facebook Fan Page ↓↓
Can you sing? Can you rap? Can you play with any Instrumental? THEN YOU CHANCE IS NOW!!! Participate in “HITZGH KILL DA BEAT CONTEST SEASON 2” and stand a chance of winning amazing prizes and reaching massive audience for free!!
Hitzgh Media organised its first season of Kill Da Beat Contest in the year 2014 and Amerado formally Rappages was the winner, this season is going to be bigger!!
HOW TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST
It is very simple!!
- Download a free instrumental that will be provided by hitxgh.com ,
- Record your own Track with original content with the instrumentals downloaded.
- Finally, email the final recorded track to our email [email protected] with the subject “KILL DA BEAT CONTEST SUBMISSION”
- All tracks that will be emailed to us will be reviewed by our team, we can Approve or Reject your track. (NOTE THIS: The content shouldn’t contain Nudity words, it should have a good sound quality and should be named properly in the format, Stage Name: Track title : Producer (Engineer who mixed the track)
- If your track gets approved we will publish it on our website (www.hitxgh.com) and email you a link (URL) to your track.
HOW WE WILL CHOOSE THE 3 WINNERS
To win this contest, the page to your music must have
- The maximum link views (Not less than 15,000 views)
- Maximum number of downloads.
- Maximum number of comments. (Facebook comment box Below your link)
- Maximum number link shares on Facebook.
- Maximum number link tweets/retweets on twitter.
- 1st Prize: Cash of GHC100.00 plus Free Promotion with GOLDEN PACKAGE
- 2nd Prize: Cash of GHC50.00 plus Promotion with DIAMOND PLUS PACKAGE
- 3rd Prize: Free Promotion with DIAMOND PACKAGE
Read more about the difference between the packages >>HERE<<
The instrumental will be published on hitxgh.com on 1st September, 2017, we will also notify our fans about the release on our social media pages and handles as follows:
For More info email us to [email protected] or call/Whatsapp us +233 245 464 567 (Monday-Saturday 8:30 am – 6:00pm)